We all know Dr. Seuss, whether it be from reading his books as children or seeing his words quoted all over Facebook. Seuss is one of the most beloved writers of all time. Over the years his work has been adapted for TV, movies, stage, and even a theme park. His words have touched millions of lives. Here are ten (of the hundreds) of Dr. Seuss’ best quotes that will blow your mind and inspire you to be your best self.
1. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
2. “A person’s a person, no matter how small.”
3. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go.”
4. “Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope, and that enables you to laugh at life’s realities.”
5. “With your head full of brains and your shoes full of feet, you’re too smart to go down any not-so-good street.”
6. “I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I’ve bought a big bat. I’m all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”
7. “To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.”
8. “Life’s too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forgive the ones who don’t and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it’d be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.”
9. “If things start happening, don’t worry, don’t stew, just go right along and you’ll start happening too.”
10. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”
Dr. Seuss’ words provide a simple wisdom that motivates as much as it comforts. There is always something to be learned by listening to Dr. Seuss and other great writers. Make the most of your daily commute by downloading and listening to these bright minds and other personal development books on audible.com. We at STARTplanner know that being inspired is the first step to getting stuff done, so get inspired and get organized!
from STARTplanner – News https://startplanner.com/blogs/news/10-dr-seuss-quotes-that-will-rock-your-world